This is one of the top questions that Alpha Practitioners and pastors ask each other. We are all eager to attract more seekers to our courses. Prayer is the first place to start. Building relational bridges to potential guests is also important and takes time to develop.
Here are a few suggestions from some of our seasoned Alpha pastors.
- Our top sixteen suggestions on ways attract more guests.
- Alpha Tips Podcasts - two videos that are fantastic at helping to understand the dynamics around inviting seekers.
- Learn about Conversational Evangelism in this 7series teaching by Todd Hunter.
- Check out more ideas in our section on promoting your course.
- Consider purchasing the book "The Breakthrough" written by Alpha USA National Director, Gerard Long. Giving the book to potential guests can serve as a way to whet their appetite for deeper spiritual conversations and an invitation to a future Alpha course.