2012 Twin Cities Mobilize Conference Terms & Conditions
Organization: Alpha USA
Office telephone: 212-406-5269
Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In registering for this conference you agree that Alpha USA and/or the host church is not responsible for possible accidents or injuries.
- Childcare is not provided during this event.
- The use of recording equipment (cameras, audio or video recorders, etc.) during the sessions are strictly prohibited without the written permission from Alpha USA.
- By registering for this conference, you are giving permission on behalf of yourself and others in your group (if applicable) to use videos and photographs in future promotional materials through Alpha USA.
- Contact information will not be shared with third parties. Alpha reserves the right to contact you regarding Alpha matters.
Making an Event Payment
We accept all major credit and debit cards. Your card will be billed as AlphaUSA. When confirmation of event payment is received, we will email you confirmation and any necessary details related to the event.
Cancellation requests must be received by 5 pm CST on April 29, 2012. Refunds for cancellations will be processed with a $50 cancellation fee per person to cover administrative costs. After April 20, 2012., no refunds will be given for cancellations. (Special consideration for emergencies will be given at our discretion.) We do allow substitutions.
Credit Card Security
When an event payment is made on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our web site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions in force at the time that you use the website or that you make a payment to us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to donations previously made by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.