A brand new Alpha Youth Series
A new series of interactive episodes exploring life, faith and meaning.
Since the launch of the Alpha Youth Film Series in 2013, it has been used to run Alpha for 13-18 year olds in 49 countries, in 19 languages—giving young people all around the world the chance to explore faith through Alpha.
Updated. Rewritten. Redesigned. The NEW Alpha Youth Series is here.
After getting feedback from youth leaders around the world, we put in countless hours into creating stronger, refined content. These changes will help communicate ideas and content more effectively.
The new series will be designed to better engage a global youth audience. It will feature interviews, testimonies and insight from more countries, making it relevant to young people everywhere.
With an increase in production quality, scope, and budget, the new series will have a brand new look, more dynamic visuals and motion graphics to bring the series to life.
Jason is back as one of the hosts for the new series! Jason is the Executive Producer for the series and leads the Alpha Youth Series team. He is also a pastor at his home church, Christian Life Assembly. He lives in Langley, British Columbia with his wife Rachael and his two kids.
Find him on Instagram and Twitter at @jasonaballard.
Ben's back and will be one of the hosts of the new series! Ben is the International Youth Coordinator at Alpha. He and his wife, Melissa, live in Vancouver, British Columbia where he worked as a youth pastor for 10 years before joining the team at Alpha.
Find him on Instagram and Twitter @benwoodman.
In the new series Jason and Ben will be joined by some new young co-hosts. Stay tuned for more details!
The new Alpha Youth Series will include 13 episodes, each around 20-25 minutes long. Similar to the first series, each episode will include discussion breaks for conversation, and personal testimonies related to the theme of every episode.
Episodes will be released weekly starting October 2nd and made available at no cost in Alpha Builder. Each episode features a different question about life and faith. Here’s the run-down:
- Episode 1 – Life: is this it?
- Episode 2 – Jesus: who is he?
- Episode 3 – Cross: why did Jesus die?
- Episode 4 – Faith: how can I have faith?
- Episode 5 – Prayer: why and how do I pray?
- Episode 6 – Bible: why and how do I read the bible?
- Episode 7 – Spirit: who is the Holy Spirit and what does he do?
- Episode 8 – Fill: how can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Episode 9 – New Life: how do I make the most of the rest of my life?
- Episode 10 – Evil: how can I resist evil?
- Episode 11 – Telling Others: why and how should I tell others?
- Episode 12 – Healing: does God heal today?
- Episode 13 – Church: what about the church?
Along with the episodes there will be additional tools, guides and promotional material that will be available to help you run the best Alpha possible!
- Discussion guide
- Student-led resources
- Training videos
- Promotional materials
- Supporting toolbox documents
Sign up for exclusive updates
By signing up, you’ll receive regular emails with the latest updates, behind-the-scenes clips, and info on how you can get involved.