Giving FAQs

You can find answers to frequently asked questions below. If you need additional assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-362-5742 ext 4 or

Are my gifts tax-deductible?

Donations to Alpha USA are tax-deductible. According to IRS guidelines, such gifts remain under the jurisdiction and control of Alpha USA.

How can I update my contact information?

To update your contact information, please call the Finance Team at 1-800-362-5742 ext 4.

How can I change my credit card number, expiration date, or any other aspects of my recurring donations?

To manage your donations, download and sign in to Giving by Funraise, a mobile app that enables you to view and manage your donation information.

Download for iOS

Download for Android

You can also call the Finance Team at 1-800-362-5742 ext 4 to make any changes to your contact or donation information.

Can I receive my receipts electronically?

If your primary means of giving is via our website, you will receive an electronic receipt. For checks and other offline giving, we can send electronic receipts if you provide an email address. Should you wish to only receive a year-end summary statement via mail, please contact us or call the Finance Team at 1-800-362-5742 ext 4. We mail year-end giving statements to our donors at the end of January.

How do I give by check?

Make your check payable to Alpha USA and mail it to:

Alpha USA
P.O. Box 7491
Carol Stream, IL 60197

Can my gift be matched?

Many companies and organizations offer to match the charitable donations made by their employees. Please search for your employer on our matching gift page and complete the process to have your donation matched. Thank you!

What financial accountability does Alpha USA have?

You can read about our accountability standards here.

What is Alpha USA’s tax ID number?

Alpha USA’s EIN is 13-3962840.

What is Alpha USA’s privacy policy?

You can read about our privacy policy here.

What if my question isn’t answered here?

If you have any questions, or if we can help you further in any way, please call us at 1-800-362- 5742 ext 4 or complete a contact form at

Skip to content